The Reviewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reviewer

Built for everyone to post reviews. Real People, real reviews

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cry Wolf

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lee_Pletzers
Admin
Lee_Pletzers

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Cry Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Cry Wolf   Cry Wolf Icon_minitime4th February 2007, 9:36 am

Cry Wolf Crywolf2

This is a movie everyone should see. It reminded me a little of the 1980’s horror Sweet sixteen or My Valentine (been 26 years, can’t remember them all).

[size=14pt]
Avoid Suspicion
Manipulate Your Friends
Eliminate Your Enemies
[/size]

The story is about a group of high school kids who meet in a chapel to play a game called Cry Wolf. The ring leader, Dodger chooses one person and marks him/her, that person has to lie while others (known as sheep) are trying to find out who the wolf really is. Neat game, until they decide to make the entire school the sheep and them the wolves by spreading an email hoax about a serial killer.

The email is elaborate which makes it seem real. Owen and Dodger set up the fake murders that this serial killer is supposed to have done. They write it out and describe it in great detail. They create the killer’s clothing, murders, everything and sent it off in a mass email to the entire school. The school students then send this off to everyone they know and viral marketing takes off (spreading this fake serial killers info around the world).

What the wolves don’t realize is that they have just written their own murders as the killer materializes and kills them exactly as the email stated.

An awesome movie! Not really a horror as I feel it falls more into the realm of suspense, but it still rocked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leepletzers.net

Cry Wolf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Reviewer :: DVD/Movie Reviews :: DVD and Video reviews-
Jump to: