The Reviewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reviewer

Built for everyone to post reviews. Real People, real reviews

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Click

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lee_Pletzers
Admin
Lee_Pletzers

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Click Empty
PostSubject: Click   Click Icon_minitime4th February 2007, 9:42 am

Click Click
United States, 2006
U.S. Release Date: 6/23/06 (wide)
Running Length: 1:48
MPAA Classification: PG-13 (Profanity, sexual situations)
Theatrical Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1

Cast: Adam Sandler, Kate Beckinsale, Christopher Walken, David Hasselhoff, Henry Winkler, Julie Kavner, Sean Astin, Cameron Monaghan, Jennifer Coolidge
Director: Frank Coraci
Screenplay: Steve Koren & Mark O'Keefe
Cinematography: Dean Semler
Music: Rupert Gregson-Williams
U.S. Distributor: Columbia Pictures

Went and saw Click today. It was a good movie. Adam Sandler is a funny guy. And it was a movie with a message: Family comes first.

If you like the Fonz (happy days) then you'll like seeing him in this movie. God, he looks old. He can still act though. He plays Michael's (Adam Sandler) father and has a fairly large role. Also in the movie is Christopher Walken (fabulous actor).

Michael is a stressed out workaholic. His boss keeps promising him a promotion but there is always some extra work needed to be done before that happens. One night he goes in search of a universal remote control. Point and click is all he wants to do. At the shop Bed, Bath and Beyond he stumbles into a special room at the end of a long dark corridor. He is given a special universal remote----"just point and click"----but it is non-returnable. And it 'learns' from every click and will automatically...click, eventually making his life a living hell.

The story also has quite a long sad part where Ami cried, and I considered it. The woman next to me also squirted water from her eyes. Her partner moved uneasily in his seat, and I was thinking 'Yeah, your eyes are all watery and you're trying to hide it' (us men know these things. To our partner it appears as if we are bored and searching for a more comfortable position on the seat. Oh no, the secret is exposed!!!).

The best joke of the movie was:

Trudy or Ted, I don't remember: [about Michael's penis at birth] Oh! It was like a little tic-tac!
Michael: Yeah, why don't you come over here and I'll freshen your breath.

I got it instantly, but it took a full five seconds before others started to understand, and by then the movie had moved on.

All in all, it was a fun movie. Go see it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leepletzers.net

Click
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Reviewer :: DVD/Movie Reviews :: A night at the movies :: Movie Reviews-
Jump to: