The Reviewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reviewer

Built for everyone to post reviews. Real People, real reviews

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spider_Man 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lee_Pletzers
Admin
Lee_Pletzers

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Spider_Man 3 Empty
PostSubject: Spider_Man 3   Spider_Man 3 Icon_minitime6th May 2007, 4:48 am

It sucks! Yep. Sorry folks.

Maybe it were the pile of kids (3~9) running around and playing, crying out, climbing the seats and screamed at a few of the action scenes and started bawling their eyes out. Why did the parents bring the little ones? WTF!

It's a little hard to concentrate with that shit going on.

Then there was the man behind me, sighing loudly, shifting uncomfortably in his seat.

A few people walked out. They probably complained at got a seat for another screening at a later time. My wife and I should have done that. Then maybe this yabber would be positive. It seems like I paid $32 to be at a family home with a TV in the background.

But all that were external factors that may or may not have affected the movie.

The following may contain spoilers and should not be read if you are planning on seeing his movie.

Spider_Man 3 Spider-Man_3_NO

Peter Parker is happy, he's in love. Mary-Jane is finally reaching her dream and performing on stage. All is happy, all is bliss, all is about to crumbling down.

During the performance Peter is watching and smiling. In an upper balcony, Harry is also watching. His eyes wander down to Peter and they fill with hate.

And he does, what we all expect: attacks Spider-Man full force wearing the same get up his father wore and he becomes the New Goblin. The battle is amazing and high paced. He beats Harry and Harry ends up in hospital with
memory loss. He and Peter are best friends again.

Mary-Jane gets a bad review for her opening night, apparently every paper has a bad review and she is replaced. She doesn't tell Peter, but she does tell Harry. She later swaps spit with him and being the drama queen she is, she runs away saying, "I'm sorry!" Naturally Harry is pissed off and he hits the bottle and hears the voice of his father. And remembers everything.

He attacks Peter again, this time by the heart. He waits in Mary-Jane's apartment and forces her into a compromise, one I think she is happy to make. He forces her to break up with Peter. Then Harry has the pleasure of telling him that he is the other man, when in fact there is nothing going on. Peter visits him and they fight. Peter is wearing the black suit and his personality changes as the being binds with him and enhances all his emotions, mainly hate and anger. Black symbiote-suit spider-man is very powerful. The is the second best fight, with a few shocks involved.

Peter is becoming very dark and acting quite up himself.

A photographer (freelance) gets better photos of Spider-Man than Parker can arrange and the new photographer Eddie Brock gets a position and desk at The Daily Bulge vai a fake image of Spider-Man breaking the law. The editor loves it -- naturally.

"It looks familiar," Peter says to him does some research and finds the original photo only changed with photo software. He gives the photos to the assistant editor and Eddie is fired.

Spider-Man is walking in the rain after a confrontation with Mary-Jane and spies an old Gothic church and climbs the spires wearing the black suit. He drops into the bell tower and starts to tear off the suit. Suddenly the bells tolls and the suit starts tearing free.

At the same time, Eddie (disgraced) is in the church: "It's Brock sir, Edward Brock Jr. I'm here humbled and humiliated to ask you for one thing... I want you to kill Peter Parker." He hears strange sounds coming from deeper inside the church and goes to investigate and is covered with the black alien stuff and becomes something different but with the same powers as Spider-Man.
Known as Venom.

He finds Sandman and joins forced with him to kill Spider-Man.

And that's all I'm say about the film. If you are expecting an action packed adventure of fights and betrayal, you'll be disappointed. This is 80% romantic drama. Toby Maguire's lines are second rate and he doesn't look interested half the time. This movie carries a message throughout the entire 140 minutes: Everyone has a choice.

And where the hell is the scene where Spider-Man dangles in front of a reflective window wearing the black symbiote-suit and sees the red and blue suit. Cut scene? Only made for the previews?

66%

Back to top Go down
http://www.leepletzers.net
Retsej

Number of posts : 13

Spider_Man 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider_Man 3   Spider_Man 3 Icon_minitime17th May 2007, 11:04 am

Damn-I was gonna go see it too
Back to top Go down
http://www.retsej.com
Lee_Pletzers
Admin
Lee_Pletzers

Number of posts : 113

Spider_Man 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider_Man 3   Spider_Man 3 Icon_minitime17th May 2007, 8:39 pm

dvd watch with the family.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leepletzers.net
Sponsored content

Spider_Man 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider_Man 3   Spider_Man 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spider_Man 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Reviewer :: DVD/Movie Reviews :: A night at the movies :: Movie Reviews-
Jump to: